Motor sport can be dangerous!
Spectators must only stand in authorised areas
All other areas are no-go-areas!
- Always do as the marshals ask! They are volunteers who share the same passion as you.
- Do not walk on the track!
- Always keep the start and finish areas free!
- Do not remove any signs or boards!
- Always keep an eye on your children! Do not bring animals to the stages!
- Do not block the access roads and safety roads with your car!
Drones are strictly forbidden!
AND SOME MORE IMPORTANT HINTS:
Please contact the marshals if you need medical help or other assistance.
Please do not pollute our environment! Use the waste bins or take your garbage with you!
It is strongly recommended to arrive at the spectator authorised areas at least one hour ahead of the first rally car.
Adjust your clothing to the weather expected and in particular wear appropriate shoes! As a rally spectator, you must be prepared for some longer walks.
We wish you an enjoyable and smooth running Rallye International du Valais!
APPEAL TO THE SPECTATORS
- It is a main concern at the Rallye International du Valais to ensure safety for spectators, officials and marshals as well as participants.
- As a spectator you are a very important part of the Rallye International du Valais.
- With your exemplary behaviour, focussed on your personal safety, you contribute significantly to a smooth running of the event.
- Support the organiser regarding these issues.
- Cooperate with the organiser and warn careless spectators of potential dangers on the special stages.
- Spectators positioned in areas forbidden to the public put themselves into danger and may cause the stopping of the event.
- An interruption of a special stage does not necessarily mean that it is over. It is compulsory for you to wait for the sweeper car (green light) before you drive your vehicle on the rally route.
You must be aware that any non-compliance will always result in the immediate stopping of the stage upon instruction of the Rally Control.
WE ASK YOU TO SCRUPULOUSLY RESPECT THE PROPERTY OF OTHERS. PLEASE DO NOT THROW GARBAGE IN THE NATURE